Our SENIOR Access program is an information and referral service for any senior-related topic, and strives to assist seniors in locating and utilizing resources within SENIOR Solutions and/or the community.
Help we provide includes:
- Food stamps (SNAP) assistance
- Application or re-certification for Medicaid
- LIS Low-Income Subsidy (extra help with drug prescriptions)
- Finding senior housing or assisted living
- Finding home care
- Locating home contractors
- Assistance with paperwork for insurance and other matters that are often confusing to seniors.
After listening and evaluating an individual’s situation, our Information and Referral specialists can either direct a person to a service offered by SENIOR Solutions or make arrangements with an alternate source for further assistance. Either way, SENIOR Access will ensure a client’s questions are addressed, and the client is directed to the proper services or service provider. The SENIOR Access program includes long-term management and follow-ups, and Information and Referral specialists will come to a client’s home to complete an assessment, if needed.
To reach an Information and Referral specialist, call 864-225-3370, ext. 138.